The Clover Family: Clover is one of the most popular POS systems on the market today, and with good reason. Designed from the ground-up by First Data, Clover is built with the merchant’s specific needs in mind. Clover makes running your business easier by taking payments more quickly; managing inventory, products, and employees; and communicating with your customers in more ways than ever.
Clover accepts all of the newest forms of payment (like EMV and Apple Pay) while also offering gift cards, paper check acceptance, PIN debit, digital signature capture, and more. You can even use your mobile phone with Clover Go to accept iPhone/Android sales. Clover is also customizable, so you can build a system that meets your business’ unique needs.
The Clover Station is designed for larger restaurants and retail establishments. The Clover Station has a large 11.6″ touchscreen and heavy-duty receipt printer and is designed to be the “hub” of your POS setup. Connect with Mini/Mobile units for additional functionality, manage complex inventories, and integrate all of your accessories like printers, barcode scanners, and more. The Clover Station truly does it all.
- Large, touch-screen that swivels between the customer/merchant
- Sleek, minimalist design with a single cord to reduce clutter
- Wireless (WiFi), Bluetooth, or ethernet connectivity
- Full cash-drawer and high-res camera for barcode or QR code scanning
- Integrated swiper, connects to optional EMV/Apple-Pay/PIN-debit device
The Clover® Mini is as powerful as it is sleek—and the lightweight footprint won’t hog your counter space, or any workspace for that matter. Want a basic terminal? Maybe something that gives you more options? The Mini can do both. Just add more POS components and capabilities as needed.
- Smaller footprint with a bright, 7” touch screen display
- Weighs less than 3lbs – rearrange your salescounter with ease
- Ethernet-ready with Wifi option available
- Compatible with Cash Drawer accessory
- Syncs with other Clover systems for consistent and centralized record keeping
Clover Flex is the newest addition to the Clover line, and offers the ultimate in mobility and usability. With Clover Flex, all of the most popular features of the Clover system have all been added to a single device! Clover Flex is a hand-held device, designed to manage all of your payment processing needs:
- Accept any kind of transaction – EMV, Pin-Debit, Chip+PIN, and Apple Pay
- Adjust tips by requesting tips “on-screen” prior to the sale completing, or you can request tips on a printed receipt and adjust at the end of the day.
- Beautiful 5″ High-definition Gorilla-glass screen.
- Built-in Barcode scanner to manage your inventory.
- Real-time inventory (requires use of the Register plan, see below).
- Touch-screen with front-facing camera.
- Includes separate charging-cradle.
- Internal thermal printer, so there’s no need to head back to the counter to print a receipt.
- Long-life battery to last all day – up to 8 hours.
Clover GO MobileSM Solutions
Accept and process payments wherever your business takes you with Clover Go Mobile Payment Solution.
Clover Go Mobile Payment Solutions is the perfect answer to take credit or debit payment onsite, on location, and on the road. These devices are durable, reliable, and secure.
Expand your customer reach by expanding your payment options. Offer your customers fast, safe and flexible payment processing by adding either of these device options to your existing smart phone or tablet.
Choose between the Clover Go and the Clover Go Bluetooth devices. (For example, the Bluetooth reader is great for new IPhones that don’t have phone jacks.)
You’ll be able to accept payments wherever you have wireless coverage with your current data plan provider.
Payments are processed in real time, with an e-receipt generated and sent to the customer via e-mail or text as soon as the transaction takes place.