We are looking for credit card processing sales consultants, committed to A Better Credit Card Processing Company and our clients, to assist in managing long-term relationships. We like to think of ourselves as partners with our consultants, so we always make sure that our interests are aligned.
Merchant Sales Consultant
If you love sales and have a consultative sales background, then A Better Credit Card Processing Company has a unique opportunity for you
AS A SALES CONSULTANT, YOU WILL:
- Receive full merchant services product training.
- Manage and grow a territory running appointments, lead generation, partnering and networking with small and medium sized businesses.
- Analyze prospects and clients merchant information through our consultative sales approach.
- Recommend both merchant services and point of sale equipment to meet your client’s needs.
- We reward hard work and over achievement with bonuses and incentives.
- Earn unlimited commissions through residual income.
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Experience in face to face, business to business prospecting and developing sales opportunities through referrals from existing customers as well as networking within the business community
- Proven outside sales track record in high contact, short sales cycle, business to business sales model
- Experience in true consultative sales process with experience negotiating pricing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to perform responsibilities without direct supervision
- Entrepreneurial spirit with ability to cultivate self source opportunities
- Ability to consistently meet and exceed sales expectations
- Must be able to communicate to prospects and clients in simple and valuable terms, mathematical concepts, complex technology, and various processing solutions.
A Better Credit Card Processing Company’s Internship Program
ABCCP provides state-of-the-art, processing services, advanced point of sale equipment, and merchant cash advances to business communities of all different sizes and needs. Interns will have the opportunity to join our team and gain valuable industry experience. They will have the opportunity to intern in IT Development
- Must be enrolled in a B.A. or B.S. program, preferably senior or graduate student
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in development or sales
- Passion for finance or technology
Ready to Join Our Team?